We are aware of the importance of providing resources for our students in both their studies and their extracurricular activities in order to develop their character and to cultivate and grow their innate talents.
– 7:30am Residents are woken to get ready for school
– 8:00am Breakfast
– 8:40am School bus arrives to bring Residents to ISB
– 4:20pm Residents return from school on bus, unless taking part in after-school activities; afternoon snack
– 4:30 – 6pm An academic tutor or sports coach visits the residence
– 8pm Dinner
– 8:45 – 9:30pm Spanish lesson in the Residence
– 10:30 -11pm Quiet time, lights out, bed
On weekends breakfast is not compulsory, and lunch is provided in the Residence.
Transport – The residence provides transport to and from regional airports at the beginning and end of each term to ensure the safe movement of students.
Sutdents Orientation – When students begin their study, they participate in an indutction programme that aims to make them feel comfortable and build up early friendships.